We detest spam. Like most people we also get unwanted commercial email and, like you, we find it is very annoying. We never spam.
THE INFORMATION THAT WE COLLECT
Yoga In Sardinia operates the website yogainsardinia.com. As part of our operations we may gather different types of information about the users of our sites:
- Personally Identifiable Information. You may provide us with information when you register for services that we may offer. Examples of these services could include our online store, our courses or surveys. Providing this information will always be optional for you. However, some services may not be available to you if you chose not to provide it.
- Aggregated Data. We track traffic through our sites, such as how many people view a particular page. This information does not identify you personally and is not linked to the personally identifiable information that you may have provided.
WHO WE SHARE THIS INFORMATION WITH
We will not share the information that we collect with any third parties except for the following:
- Statistics on the use of our site (not personally identifiable information) may be shared with third parties such as advertisers. This information is stored both by our webhost and by Google.
WHAT ELSE WE DO WITH THE PERSONALLY IDENTIFIABLE INFORMATION
With your permission we collect personally identifiable information so that, for example, you can receive emails from us or make purchases from our site. We may use the information that you provide for the following purposes:
- To verify your identity if you need help with a forgotten password or you are having login problems with one of our site services.
- To process any purchases that you might make on our site.
- To allow you to participate in our online courses.
- To undertake periodic surveys to enable us to improve our services to you.
- For any other purposes for which you have explicitly given permission.
WHAT ABOUT COOKIES?
A cookie is a small file that resides on your computer and is recognized by our server when you visit our sites. A cookie does not provide us with any personally identifiable information such as your name or email address. It does provide details of your IP address, the computer platform that you use (e.g. Mac or Windows), the browser that you use (e.g. Microsoft Explorer or Firefox) and what domain you are accessing our sites from. With this information we can track traffic patterns to our site, which helps us to make the site more user-friendly.
WHAT ABOUT OUR ADVERTISERS AND BUSINESS PARTNERS?
OPTING IN AND OPTING OUT
You will always have the option to opt in to certain services and to opt out of those services at any stage. This means you may change your mind at any stage about participating in any of our member services.